Thursday, December 28, 2017

One Word 2018

Last year, some friends and I read the book One Word and revealed them together.  Because you are the average of the five people you rely on the most, I carefully chose the group that would hold me accountable and refresh my One Word for me regularly.  For 2018, I again did the One Word challenge. 

My One Word for 2018 is RELENTLESS.

In coming up with my Word, the book walks you through a series of steps to have his word revealed to you.  I read the book and worked the work book and came up with Relentless and below will describe it.

For 2018, I will be RELENTLESS in my pursuit to be stronger in my faith.  Last year was a breakthrough year for me in my faith and has opened my eyes to new doors that are opening to me with my faith.  In 2018, I will take it to another level.  I was just reminded of the acronym JOY (Jesus, Others, Yourself).  In our list of priorities, Jesus and our faithfulness to Him, has to be first.  Having Him at the forefront of your life, makes everything and every other aspect that much better.

For 2018, I will be RELENTLESS in my pursuit for impacting others' lives.  I have often stated that I try to impact at least one person's life every day.  In 2018, I will be relentless to make sure that happens.  I have never had to be accountable for doing this.  This year I will hold myself accountable. 

For 2018, I will be RELENTLESS in my pursuit for making myself better.  In 2017, I had a breakthrough in my personal development and started to take classes towards my Master's degree.  I will continue that but I will also make it a pursuit to do personal development each day as well.  The more that I develop myself, the more I am able to impact others lives. 

I will also be RELENTLESS in my pursuit to make the best life possible for my family.  Not that family has not been important, but now again, I will make myself accountable for improving my family everyday.  I will be relentless to make sure that everything I do for them, and the things that they do for themselves, are intended to bring out the best in each of them.

Whatever your One Word is for 2018, make sure that you are accountable with someone for it.  Make 2018 the best yet.

Image result for relentless

No comments:

Post a Comment