Friday, January 13, 2017

January 13th

Today marks the 13th day of January.  I was meant to start this at the New Year but got around to it now.  2017 marks a big year for me.  On New Year's at Midnight, myself and some of my friends revealed our One Word (for more info go to www.getoneword.com) for the year.  My word is BREAKTHROUGH.  I believe that this is going to be the year for me.  I believe that big things are going to come my way this year.  I believe that doors will be opened for me.

The first thing that I am going to do to make this successful is surround myself with the type of people that win.  By winning, I don't mean games, but I mean winning Life.  This year, I vow not to surround myself with the type of people that breathe negative energy into me.  (Jon Gordon calls these people Energy Vampires.)  Now this doesn't mean at all that I am going to ditch everything that has gotten me to this point of my life.  What it does mean is that I am going to breathe positive energy into them, invite them on my bus, and open the door.  But with that, we don't fuel our bus with negative energy, but the most positive energy that you can find.  If you can't find the positive fuel, don't come on the bus.

Gradually, people will notice a change.  I am not saying that I have all of the right answers, but I want to breathe Life into teams, companies, and individuals.  That is my goal.  My Life Word, also based on a book that Jon Gordon help write, is Life.  I want to live, but I also want to breathe life into everything that I come across.  Life is love with energy.   Everyday this year, I am going to wake up and tell myself that this is my day to win and no one can win it for me but ME.  Some of the things that I am doing, no one will ever know about.  Other things, I am hoping, will breathe the kind of Life and Energy into others that I have received from others.  I am not an expert by any means, but I take the proven strategies of experts like Jon Gordon, Joshua Medcalf, Brian Cain, and some close friends and develop my own way to breathe LIFE into others.  Let's LIVE in 2017 so that we can all have a BREAKTHROUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment